- Mammootty & Sreenivasan To Share The Screen Space In An Upcoming Political Movie!
- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Sathyan Anthikkad-Sreenivasan Team's Next Movie To Get A New Title!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
- Aravindante Athidhikal To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Sangita, the actress who made a mark with the title role Shyamala in the acclaimed movie Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala, is all set to make her comeback into movies. The actress will pair up with her Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala co-star Sreenivasan in the upcoming comedy movie, Nagaravaridhi Naduvil Njan, directed by debutant Shibu Balan.
Sangita made her movie debut with the movie Snehikan Oru Pennu, as a child artist. She has appeared in supporting roles in the Malayalam movies Ennennum Kannettante, Vartha, Nadodi, Neelagiri and Tamil movie Mahanadi.
The actress got a breakthrough with the lead role in the Tamil movie Poove Unakkaga, in which she got paired opposite Tamil superstar Vijay.
Sangita played lead roles in some popular Malayalam movies such as Aniyan Bava Chettan Bava, Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala and Crime File. She won the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Shyamala, a responsible house wife, in the movie Chinthavishtayaya Shyamala. Sangita retired from the movies post her marriage to choregrapher-director Saravan.
Nagaravaridhi Naduvil Njan is a social-comedy movie revolves around the pollution problems in the cities. The story line of the movie is written by the director himself and the script is penned by the lead actor, Sreenivasan. Pappu handles the cinematography and Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon composes the music. The movie is produced by the banner E4 Entertainment.