- Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya Movie Review: Good Rom-Com With A Difference!
- Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
- Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya To Release On May 27!
- Dulquer Salmaan, Jayaram And Others: Malayalam Celebrities Who Posted Selfies After Casting Votes!
- Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya : The Posters Are Out
- Sanusha To Make Sandalwood Debut
Malayalam actress Sanush Santosh is bagging some powerful roles in Mollywood these days. The actress, who won state award for her performance in the movie Zachariyayude Garbhinikal, has gone de-glam in Mollywood's forthcoming movie Sapthama Sree Thaskaraha. The movie is the directorial venture of National award winning filmmaker Anil Radhakrishnan Menon, which will see Sanusha as Nurse Annamma.
Talking about her role and working with Anil Radhakrishnan in the film, Sanusha said, "I play a nurse called Annamma, in the film. It is a bold and mature role. She is a simple woman, and I will be sporting a no makeup look in it.This is a big project and I am happy to have bagged a role in a National Award winning director's film."
On the other hand, Sanusha is also busy with director Rajesh Pillai's Milli, which has actor Nivin Pauly in the lead role. The actress will be balancing the dates for the both the films - Milli and Sapthama Sree Thaskaraha. She will be seen as an IT professional in Milli. "I play Anupama, an IT professional and a colleague of Nivin. My character is someone who tries to influence Nivin. That's all I can talk about my role," informs Sanusha, who has recently wrapped up the shooting of Tamil movie Parimala Thiraiyarangam.