- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Fahadh Faasil's Carbon: Here's A Major Update!
Director-scenarist Venu says that scripting for Manju Warrier is a tough job. Venu feels that making characters which will suit the super-talented actress has become a liability of Malayalam movie industry. The cinematographer-director was talking in the event conducted in the behalf of Newsmaker 2014 awards, by Malayala Manorama daily.
Venu feels that a super-talented actress like Manju Warrier deserves the characters which challenge her acting skills. The director states that only a few directors and writers are able to make use of the acting talents in the industry.
Manju Warrier left her flourishing career after marriage, at a point which the filmmakers started making characters for her. Venu points out that no heroine has received such a warm welcome from the movie industry like Manju Warrier, when they returned to the films after such a long break.
Venu also remarked that Manju Warrier has been lucky enough to receive opportunities and requested the actress to take the further steps of her career more carefully. Along with Venu, Manju's close friend actress Rima Kallingal, actor-scenarist Shankar Ramakrishnan, minister M K Muneer etc were also present in the venue.