- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Director-scenarist Venu says that scripting for Manju Warrier is a tough job. Venu feels that making characters which will suit the super-talented actress has become a liability of Malayalam movie industry. The cinematographer-director was talking in the event conducted in the behalf of Newsmaker 2014 awards, by Malayala Manorama daily.
Venu feels that a super-talented actress like Manju Warrier deserves the characters which challenge her acting skills. The director states that only a few directors and writers are able to make use of the acting talents in the industry.
Manju Warrier left her flourishing career after marriage, at a point which the filmmakers started making characters for her. Venu points out that no heroine has received such a warm welcome from the movie industry like Manju Warrier, when they returned to the films after such a long break.
Venu also remarked that Manju Warrier has been lucky enough to receive opportunities and requested the actress to take the further steps of her career more carefully. Along with Venu, Manju's close friend actress Rima Kallingal, actor-scenarist Shankar Ramakrishnan, minister M K Muneer etc were also present in the venue.