- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and Ramleela girl Deepika Padukone joined Rimi Tomy in the famous talk show Onnum Onnum Moonu aired on Mazhavil Manorama channel. The Diwali special show was aired on the channel yesterday at 9.30 pm. Rimi Tomy, the famous singer cum host was extremely happy and excited, to see her most favourite stars in the couch of her show.
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone were promoting their much anticipated upcoming movie Happy New Year, in the highly famous chat show. Shahrukh and Rimi shared their memories of Asianet Film Awards of 2012, during which the actor affectionately lifted the bubbly singer in his arms.
The show was extremely lively with the funny moments of Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone with Rimi Tomy. The singer taught the stars to sing a Malayalam song. The actors shared their shooting experiences and memories about Kerala. Deepika expressed her deep admiration for Malayalam actors and desire to work in Malayalam films.
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone duo's upcoming movie Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan, is all set to release tomorrow. The actors has earlier shared screen in the blockbusters Om Shanti Om, Billu Barber and Chennai Express. Deepika made her acting debut opposite Shahrukh, in Om Shanti Om, which was also directed by Farah Khan.