TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and Ramleela girl Deepika Padukone joined Rimi Tomy in the famous talk show Onnum Onnum Moonu aired on Mazhavil Manorama channel. The Diwali special show was aired on the channel yesterday at 9.30 pm. Rimi Tomy, the famous singer cum host was extremely happy and excited, to see her most favourite stars in the couch of her show.
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone were promoting their much anticipated upcoming movie Happy New Year, in the highly famous chat show. Shahrukh and Rimi shared their memories of Asianet Film Awards of 2012, during which the actor affectionately lifted the bubbly singer in his arms.
The show was extremely lively with the funny moments of Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone with Rimi Tomy. The singer taught the stars to sing a Malayalam song. The actors shared their shooting experiences and memories about Kerala. Deepika expressed her deep admiration for Malayalam actors and desire to work in Malayalam films.
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone duo's upcoming movie Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan, is all set to release tomorrow. The actors has earlier shared screen in the blockbusters Om Shanti Om, Billu Barber and Chennai Express. Deepika made her acting debut opposite Shahrukh, in Om Shanti Om, which was also directed by Farah Khan.