- Mohanlal & Shaji Kailas Are Reuniting: A Journey Through Their Previous Movies Together!
- Mohanlal-Shaji Kailas Project: Here Is An Exciting Update
- THROWBACK: Mohanlal's Narasimham Location
- Mohanlal-Shaji Kailas Project: Here Is An Update
- Mohanlal-Shaji Kailas Movie: Here Is An Interesting Update!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal To Join Hands With Shaji Kailas-Renji Panicker Team!
Shaji Kailas will direct Suresh Gopi after the upcoming Mammootty-Mohanlal movie, penned by Ranjith-Renji Panicker duo. The director announced his future plans in a recent interview given to a famous Malayalam daily. Shaji Kailas revealed that director-writer B Unnikrishnan is working on a script for his upcoming Suresh Gopi starrer.
Suresh Gopi and Shaji Kailas had earlier worked together for the blockbuster movies Ekalavyan, Commissioner, Chinthamani Kolacase etc. The duo last teamed up for The King and The Commissioner, the joint spin-off of the popular movies The King and The Commissioner.
The movie, which also had Mammootty in the lead role, was an average grosser in the box office and received mixed reviews from the audience and critics.
Shaji Kailas’s last few releases Simhasanam, Madirasi and Ginger failed to do well in the box office. The director was highly criticized for his directorial venture Simhasanam, for copying the thread of popular movies Naduvazhikal, Aaram Thamburan andNarasimham.
The director, who was going through a low phase in his career with consecutive flops, is all set to make a comeback with the much anticipated Mammootty-Mohanlal starrer. Reportedly, Mohanlal has already committed to play the lead role in the movie; but Mammootty is yet sign the project.