- Past To Present: Who Is The Best To Replace Mohanlal If Pakshe Is Remade Now?
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty, Shobana & Others If Kanamarayathu Is Remade Now?
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty & Others If Pappayude Swantham Appoos Is Remade Now?
- Manichitrathazhu: 8 Facts That You Didn't Know About The Movie
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty, Shobana & Others If Mazhayethum Munpe Is Remade Now?
- WOW! Is Vineeth Sreenivasan's Thira 2 In The Offing?
Shobana, the veteran actress-dancer expressed her strong disapproval over the Kiss Of Love protest, at a recent event. She says that kissing is a beautiful expression of love and it should remain as a personal matter of two individuals. Shobana also added that no parents will support their children kissing somebody publicly.
The actress was speaking in the event conducted for the launch of her new dance production, in Bangalore. She says that there are so many issues in the society which need immediate attention of the public and authorities. Shobana feels that the protests like Kiss Of Love are totally irrelevant.
She points out that there are many people who disapprove such protests; but are reluctant to speak their minds, fearing the opposition of public. Shobana states she personally know some people who pretend to support the Kiss Of Love protest, but completely opposes the same at heart.
Recently, popular Malayalam actors including Mohanlal and Joy Mathew have stated their opinions about the protest. Mohanlal harshly reacted against moral policing; but at the same time, stated that such issues should not be taken seriously. Joy Mathew has also conveyed his strong disapproval at the youth wasting time and energy for such irrelevant campaigns.