- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Siddharth Bharathan’s upcoming directorial venture, which stars Dileep in the lead role is reportedly titled as Chandrettan Evideya. Dileep and Siddharth Bharathan are working together, for the time in their careers. Anusree and Vedhika will essay the female leads opposite Dileep in the movie. Chandrettan Evideya Is penned by popular writer Santhosh Echikkanam.
The movie will have Prathap Pothen, KPAC Lalitha and Chemban Vinod Jose in other pivotal roles. Shyju Khalid handles the cinematography and Prashanth Pillai composes the music. Chandrettan Evideya is produced by Sameer Thahir, Shyju Khalid and Aashiq Usman, under the banner Hand Made Films.
Siddharth Bharathan made his directorial 2012 with Nidra, the remake of a 1981 movie of same name, directed by his father, veteran director Bharathan, is directing a movie after a short gap of 2 years. He has penned he script for the segment Isha, of the anthology movie 5 Sundarikal.
Dileep has recently stated that he will be doing a performance oriented roles to satisfy the audience in near future. The actor is planning for a complete track change in his career, with some promising projects in kitty, which includes Sreebala K Menon’s directorial debut, in which he will be sharing screen with Suhasini Maniratnam.