- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Actor Siddique's elder son Shaheen Siddique is all set to enter the star kids block of Malayalam cinema. Shaheen will make his acting debut with Mammootty starrer Pathemari, directed by Salim Ahmed. Interestingly, Shaheen will be essaying the role of Mammootty's son in the movie.
The young actor, who is all excited about his movie debut, feels that he is blessed to make his acting debut as Mammootty's son. He will be playing a guy in his early 20's in the movie. Shaheen says that his father Siddique considers Mammootty as his elder brother and the veteran actor is a fatherly figure for him.
Shaheen, who is currently busy with his business career, was earlier approached for a couple of movies; but he was initially reluctant to pursue a career in movies. Another interesting fact is, Shaheen's father Siddique will also play a pivotal role in the movie; but the father and son won't be having combination scenes.
Pathemari is a social drama, which revolves around Pallickal Narayanan, an NRI, played by Mammootty. Sreenivasan will play another important role. Jewel Mary will essay the female lead opposite Mammootty in the movie. Pathemari is scripted by Salim Ahmed himself. The filming of the movie is progressing in Thrissur.