TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Actor Siddique's elder son Shaheen Siddique is all set to enter the star kids block of Malayalam cinema. Shaheen will make his acting debut with Mammootty starrer Pathemari, directed by Salim Ahmed. Interestingly, Shaheen will be essaying the role of Mammootty's son in the movie.
The young actor, who is all excited about his movie debut, feels that he is blessed to make his acting debut as Mammootty's son. He will be playing a guy in his early 20's in the movie. Shaheen says that his father Siddique considers Mammootty as his elder brother and the veteran actor is a fatherly figure for him.
Shaheen, who is currently busy with his business career, was earlier approached for a couple of movies; but he was initially reluctant to pursue a career in movies. Another interesting fact is, Shaheen's father Siddique will also play a pivotal role in the movie; but the father and son won't be having combination scenes.
Pathemari is a social drama, which revolves around Pallickal Narayanan, an NRI, played by Mammootty. Sreenivasan will play another important role. Jewel Mary will essay the female lead opposite Mammootty in the movie. Pathemari is scripted by Salim Ahmed himself. The filming of the movie is progressing in Thrissur.