TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
For the first time, Suresh Gopi, Asif Ali and Jayasurya are all set to share the screen space together with Ramadasan directed movie Apothecary. The title means a health professional who is trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs.
This is the first time Jayasurya will be seen with Suresh Gopi. The movie is said to be a thriller one, which will take the serious route of storytelling, throwing light on a serious issue. The director Ramadasan says that he had chosen all the three characters in the film based on the requirements of their roles, body language and acting potential.
The female leads are yet to be confirmed but, the director says that there will be three heroines. The director says that he is not sure whether the film will be a commercial entertainer and confirms it to be flick based on a medical theme, with a never before seen combination on screen. The movie will be a higly technical thriller.
Dr Baby Mathew and Dr George Mathew are producing Apothecary under the banner of Arambankudiyil Cinemas. Hari Nair will be wielding the camera for this film. The shooting of the film will kick start by 20th of February.