- Suresh Gopi’s Lelam 2: What’s The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Suresh Gopi Birthday Special: 5 Characters Of The Actor We Would Like To See On Screen Again
- Malayalam Actors Who Were Part Of The 'Hat-trick' Win At The National Film Awards!
- Lelam 2: The Much Awaited Suresh Gopi Starrer Is Gearing Up To Begin!
- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
Suresh Gopi, who is back in action with a bunch of meaty roles, will play an IT Professional in director M Mohanan's Upcoming movie. According to the reports , the actor will be playing the character Aadhiraja Bhattathiri, an IT Professional. The movie, which is said to be a complete family entertainer with a message, will also have a 15 year old boy in the lead role, along with Suresh Gopi. The makers are in search of a suitable face to play the character.
M Mohanan is the borther-in-law of writer-actor Sreenivasan and maternal uncle of Vineeth Sreenivasan and Dhyan Sreenivasan. He made his directorial debut with Katha Parayumbol, which has Mammootty and Sreenivasan playing the lead roles.
The movie emerged as the third the highest grosser of 2007 and later remade into Tamil as Kuselan with Rajnikanth and Pasupathi in leads and into Hindi as Billu with Shahrukh Khan and Irrfan Khan in lead roles. Mohanan's second directorial venture Manikyakkallu starring Prithviraj also earned good reviews from both audience and critics. But his third movie 916 failed to create a mark.
Suresh Gopi is all set to release his upcoming flick Apothecary. The actor will play an oncologist Dr. Vijay Nambiar in the movie, which is said to be a medical thriller. He is also playing leads in upcoming comedy flicks Malootty Sabu and Dolphin Bar.