TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu, the upcoming Malayalam movie, which is slated to release on August 22nd, launched the online game and mobile application exclusively for the promotions of the movie. Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy launched the game and mobile application in an event conducted recently.
"The films, which are exclusively made for a social cause should get the prior importance and promotions"- said the chief minister. He also added that using the new media for the movie promotions will help to create an impact in the audience.
The game, which is named as John Paul the Game, is available in the social networking site Facebook, as well as in Google Play Store. There is also a contest, to arrange the 12 different scenes from the movie in the uniform order along with the game. The winners will receive the prizes worth 5 lakhs.
John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu is directed by Chandrahasan. Deepak Parambol plays the title character John Paul. The movie will have Shruthi Menon and theatre artist Darshana Rajendran playing the female leads. Rest of the star cast includes Sudhip Joshi, Madhu and P Balachandran in pivotal roles. Rakesh Ramakrishnan handles the cinematography and Aniyan M Simon composes the music for the film.