- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
- BIG NEWS! Lelam 2 Is All Set To Begin?
- 30 Years Of Mammootty’s New Delhi: Some Interesting Facts About The Movie
- TIDBITS! Mammootty Wasn't The First Choice For His Role In Mohanlal's Narasimham!
- Suresh Gopi Gets A Precious Birthday Gift!
- Jayaraj To Direct Renji Panicker In His Next!
Thalasthanam, the popular political thriller movie, changed Suresh Gopi's total outlook towards life: says Renji Panicker, the scenarist of the movie. Renji recalls that Suresh Gopi, who was a shy, soft-spoken person earlier, completely transffered into a new human being, after the filming of the movie. The scenarist says that the strong plot and powerfull dialogues of the movie influenced the star a lot.
Renji Panicker points out that the characters can affect a dedicated actor beyond an extend. In the case of Suresh Gopi, the characters he played, affected him in a positive manner, thus transforming him into a much better human being and a responsible citizen. Renji Panicker says that he feels proud to watch Suresh Gopi reacting against various problems of society.
Thalasthanam is written by Renji Panicker and directed by Shaji Kailas. The movie marked the first association of Suresh Gopi-Renji Panicker-Shaji Kailas trio, who later made some iconic movies such as Commissioner, Ekalavyan, Lelam etc, which established Suresh Gopi as the action hero of Mollywood.
Suresh Gopi also starred in Renji Panicker's directorial debut Bharathchandran IPS, which was the sequel of Commissioner. The movie also marked the comeback of Suresh Gopi into action roles, after a long break. The duo last joined hands for The King And The Commissioner, which also had Mammootty in the lead. The actor-scenarist duo will soon team up for an upcoming action thriller.