- If A Woman Can Make A Baby, She Can Surely Make A Film: Tisca Chopra
- Producing Movies Is Like Drugs! Says Tisca Chopra
- Tisca Chopra Turns Producer After Suggestion From Tamasha Film-maker Imtiaz Ali!
- Tisca Chopra's Video On 'Casting Couch' Experience Is Way Too Hilarious!
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Their Mollywood Debut Through Mammootty Starrers.
- Tisca Chopra Heaps Praises For Ram Charan And Bruce Lee Unit
Tisca Chopra, the popular Bollywood actress, will share screen with Asif Ali in V K Prakash's upcoming untitled flick, which is penned by popular screen-writer duo Bobby-Sanjay. Reportedly, Tisca will be essaying the role of Asif Ali's mother, in the movie which is said to be a complete family entertainer. Nikki Galrani will portray the female lead opposite Asif in the movie.
The movie, which revolves around the relationship between a father and son, will also have Siddique, Nedumudi Venu, Prem Prakash, Prakash Bare, Shankar Ramakrishnan, Mukundan, Sudeer Karamana, Ashokan, Kunjan, Saiju Kurup, Lena, Sanusha and Sreedevi Unni in supporting roles. The filming of the movie is progressing in Bangalore.
Tisca Chopra made her Malayalam debut with Mammootty starrer Mayabazar, in which she played a pivotal role. The movie failed to do well in the box office and earned negative reviews from both audience and critics. The failure badly affected Tisca's Malayalam movie career and the actress went unnoticed by the industry.
Tisca Chopra, who is an acclaimed theatre artist, model and social-activist made her acting debut in 1993, with the Bollywood movie Platform, opposite Ajay Devgan. The actress rose to popularity with her role in the popular movie Taare Zameen Par directed by actor Aamir Khan, for which she won the Filmfare Award and V Shantharam Award for Best Supporting actress.