TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Lumicel, the special VFX team which worked for the Hollywood movie Transformers, will do the special effects for the upcoming Malayalam movie, John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu. Effects Mania, a Kochi-based company, will also join Lumicel for the special effects.
John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu is an emotional-thriller directed by Chandrahasan. The movie, which is based on Punathil Kunjabdulla's short story of same name, will star Deepak Parambol in the title role.
The movie plot revolves around a village lad who attends an interview in the city and gets drawn into a different world. It is reported that the second half of the movie will have about 250 CG shots.
The second half will reportedly have a lot of rain scenes, chase sequences and bull fights. Sources claim that some of the rain sequences are shot in original rain, while others are created with CG effects.
John Paul Vaathil Thurakkunnu will have Shruthi Menon and theatre artist Darshana Rajendran playing the female leads. Rest of the star cast includes Sudhip Joshi, Madhu and P Balachandran in pivotal roles. Rakesh Ramakrishnan handles the cinematography and Aniyan M Simon composes the music for the film.