- Unni Mukundan And Major Ravi Bury The Hatchet; Spotted Together At The Latter’s Birthday Party
- Chanakya Thanthram Review: A Suspense Filled Entertainer That Qualifies To Be A Passable Fare!
- Unni Mukundan's Chanakyathanthram Gets A Release Date!
- Unni Mukundan Has Opted For A New Look!
- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
Director Sharath A Haridaasan denied the rumours about lead actor Unni Mukundan's character in his upcoming directorial venture Enthoru Bhagyam. It was rumoured that Unni Mukundan will be sporting the getup of an 18 year old boy in the movie. Sharath brushed off the rumours by stating that Unni will be playing a normal youth in the movie,which will be a simple love story.
Sharath A Haridaasan, who was very active in the ad film industry, made his feature film debut with Salala Mobiles. The movie, which had Dulquer Salmaan and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles, failed to do well in the box office.
Enthoru Bhagyam will have Unni Mukundan and 1983 fame Nikki Galrani in the lead roles. Unni will be playing a modern guy who preserves traditional values in his mind. The details about rest of the cast is not yet revealed. The movie is produced by Rani Sarran under the banner Udaya Chandra Movie Makers.
Unni Mukundan is on high with the success of his Eid release Vikramadithyan. The movie is the highest grosser of the season and Unni's performance as the ideal youngster Vikram Shenoy earned rave reviews from both critics and audience. His long delayed project Samrajyam II: Son Of Alexander is all set to get released soon. Unni will play the lead role in upcoming movie Kattum Mazhayum, directed by Harikumar. He will also appear in a cameo role in the Mammootty starrer Rajadhi Raja.