- Chanakya Thanthram Review: A Suspense Filled Entertainer That Qualifies To Be A Passable Fare!
- Unni Mukundan's Chanakyathanthram Gets A Release Date!
- Unni Mukundan Has Opted For A New Look!
- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
- Unni Mukundan & Anoop Menon Back Together For A Film?
Unni Mukundan starrer Enthoru Bhagyam, directed by Sharath A Haridaasan is reportedly shelved due to the reasons best known to the makers of the movie. According the speculations, the movie which was about to go on floors by October last week, has been shelved in the stage of pre-production itself. Unni Mukundan and Sharath A Haridaasan hasn't commented on the reports yet.
Unni Mukundan, who can be doubtlessly included among the most talented youngsters of M'town, has been unlucky with the film projects from the beginning of his acting career. The release of his most ambitious project Samrajyam 2 is delayed due to unknown reasons. According to the reports, the upcoming project Iyer In Pakistan, starring Unni Mukundan is also dropped due to the opinion differences between the makers.
Unni got a breakthrough in his career with Lal Jose directed Vikramadithyan. The actor earned rave reviews for his performance as Vikram, an ambitious hardworking young man in the movie. The movie went on to become the biggest success of his career till date. Unni Mukundan has also appeared in a cameo role in Mammootty starrer Rajadhi Raja.
Sharath A Haridaasan, who is an established ad film maker, made his feature film debut with Dulquer Salmaan starrer Salala Mobiles. The movie was a critical and commercial failure. Enthoru Bhagyam is his second directorial venture. It was earlier confirmed that Nikki Galrani and Mrudula Murali will play the female leads in the movie. The news on the cancellation of the project is yet to be confirmed.