- Unni Mukundan And Major Ravi Bury The Hatchet; Spotted Together At The Latter’s Birthday Party
- Chanakya Thanthram Review: A Suspense Filled Entertainer That Qualifies To Be A Passable Fare!
- Unni Mukundan's Chanakyathanthram Gets A Release Date!
- Unni Mukundan Has Opted For A New Look!
- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
Unni Mukundan will play the protagonist in Salala Mobiles director Sharath A Haridasaan's next. He will play a happy-go-lucky modern guy from a traditional background in this movie. The movie is said to be a complete feel-good entertainer with a flavour of humour.
Director Sharath A Haridaasan says that, he plans to start the shoot by the end of the August, this year. Sharath, who is an acclaimed ad director, made his directorial debut with recent release Salala Mobiles. He has also penned the script for the Jayaraj directed movie Rain Rain Come Again.
Unni Mukundan, who is ready with his new release Vikramadithyan, plays one of the title characters Vikraman in the film, while Dulquer Salmaan plays Adithyan. Unni is doing the role of a police officer in this movie, for the second time in his career. His expectations are high on Vikramadithyan as his last few movies failed to do well in box office.
Unni Mukundan, who is a strong Mammootty fan, is doing a cameo role in Mammootty's upcoming project Rajadhiraja. He will be featured in few scenes and a song sequence in this movie. Unni also played protagonist in Samrajyam II: Son Of Alexander, the sequel of Mammootty's blockbuster movie Samrajyam; but the release got delayed. Reports say that he is heading towards his bollywood debut, with the remake of his latest release The Last Supper. He also playing lead in Harikumar directed Kaattum Mazhayum.