- Unni Mukundan And Major Ravi Bury The Hatchet; Spotted Together At The Latter’s Birthday Party
- Chanakya Thanthram Review: A Suspense Filled Entertainer That Qualifies To Be A Passable Fare!
- Unni Mukundan's Chanakyathanthram Gets A Release Date!
- Unni Mukundan Has Opted For A New Look!
- Ira Review: A Watchable Thriller With Good Dosage Of Commercial Elements!
- Unni Mukundan & Gokul Suresh Starrer Ira To Hit The Thetares On This Date!
Unni Mukundan, the new young macho man of Mollywood, is all set to romance the two leading ladies in the upcoming movie Enthoru Bhagyam. Unni will be paired opposite 1983 fame Nikki Galrani and Mrudula Murali in the movie, directed by Sharath A Haridaasan.
Enthoru Bhagyam is reportedly a breezy romantic movie, which revolves around the importance of luck in an individual's life. Unni Mukundan will play a modern guy, who is traditional at heart, in the movie.
Nikki Galrani will play his love interest while, Mrudula Murali will portray a modern girl, who is a professional dancer hailing from Bangalore. Actress Vinaya Prasad will also essay a crucial role in the movie.
Sharath A Haridaasan, who is a reputed ad film maker, made his feature film debut with Salala Mobiles. The movie, which had Dulquer Salmaan and Nazriya Nazim in the lead roles, failed to create a mark in the box office and earned negative reviews from the critics.
Enthoru Bhagyam is penned by Sharath A Haridaasan himself. Sheikh Ellahi composes the music, Siyan Sreekanth handles the editing and Sudheer Surendran is the director of photography. The movie is produced by Rani Saran, daughter of actor Manjeri Chandran, under the banner Udaya Chandra Movie Makers.