- Dileep & Urvashi To Team Up For Nadirshah's Next Movie?
- Popular Malayalam Actress Back To Mollywood With Vineeth Sreenivasan's Next!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mohanlal, Urvashi & Others If Mithunam Is Remade Now?
- Oh No! Urvashi Misbehaves On A Television Show
- Mammootty's Click With Yesteryear Heroines Goes Viral!
- From Small To Big: 6 Mollywood Stars Who Started Off Doing Small Roles!
Actress Urvashi, who got married for a second time to Chennai based builder Sivaprasad, gave birth to a baby boy at a private hospital in Chennai. Urvashi, who was married to actor Manoj K Jayan, have a daughter Kunjatta, from her first marriage. Uravshi got married to Sivaprasad, a long time family friend in November 2013. She confirmed about her second pregnancy on April 2014, in an interview.
Urvashi made her acting debut with Munthanai Mudichu, directed by actor-director K Bhagyaraj. She was one of the most sought-out heroines of South Indian film industry.
Uravashi has acted in all South Indian languages with the leading stars. The actress is wellknown for her amazing comic timing and versatile roles.
Urvashi had won the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress 6 times and National Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Achuvinte Amma.She retired from movies in 1999 post marriage with Manoj K Jayan. She made a comeback to movies in 2005, with Achuvinte Amma.
The actress, who is very much active in the industry with lead and supporting roles, is extremely busy with a handfull of projects including Kamalhassan starrer Uttama Villain directed by Ramesh Aravind, Thakkol and Don't Worry Be Happy.