- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- NASTY REMARK! When Shahid Kapoor Compared Kareena Kapoor To A BUFFALO; Took A Shocking Dig At Her
After a long gap, actress Vidya Balan, who is a half Malayali, is all set to make a comeback into Mollywood. It has been reported that she will be playing the real life of Kamala Surayya on screen. The yet to be titled movie will be helmed by Kamal.
Recently, Kamal announced his next movie to be the same and told that when he thought about a face to play the role of the writer, he could only focus on Vidya Balan. Apparently, the director met Vidya during some event and discussed with her about the movie and the role and Vidya expressed her interest in doing the role.
Now that the director is busy with his movie with Mammootty, which is scheduled for a September release, the shooting of this movie will kick start bit late. Kamal also said that his movie on Kamal Surayya will be released only in 2015.
Meanwhile, Kamal revealed that he had done a movie with Vidya 10 years ago, titled Chakram. It was scripted by late Lohithadas. Unfortunately, it did not see the light due to various reasons. Kamal says that if that movie had released, it would have marked Vidya's entry into Malayalam. Now, Kamal thinks to make a better entry for Vidya into Mollywood. Urumi is her debut Malayalam movie.