- Aravindante Athithikal: Here Is An Update On Vineeth Sreenivasan’s Role In The Movie!
- Popular Malayalam Actress Back To Mollywood With Vineeth Sreenivasan's Next!
- MUST READ! Vineeth Sreenivasan Comes Out In Support Of Kaattu!
- JUST OUT: Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aana Alaralodalaral Motion Poster
- Dileep's Ramaleela: Celebrities Come Out In Support Of The Movie!
- Meet Vineeth Sreenivasan & Divya's Little Munchkin Vihaan!
- Nikki Galrani To Play An Important Role In Mohanlal’s 1971: Beyond Borders!
Vineeth Sreenivasan, the young actor-director and Nikki Galrani, the actress, who has already become the flavor of the season, are all set to play siblings in the upcoming movie Oru Second Class Yathra, directed by new comers Rajees and Jackson Antony. The movie reportedly revolves a train journey and the resulting incidents.
Directors says that Oru Second Class Yathra will no be a road movie; but the first 40 minutes of the movie will develop through a train journey, which begins from Kannur and ends at Trivandrum. Vineeth Sreenivasan and Nikki Galrani will be essaying completely different roles in the movie.
Nikki Galrani is extremely busy with a handful of projects; including Dileep starrer Ivan Maryada Raman, Rudrasimhasanam etc. Her latest release Vellimoonga was a huge critical and commercial success.
Mollywood's favorite film maker, Vineeth Sreenivasan, who recently made a comeback into lead roles with recently released Ormayundo Ee Mukham, is all set to be active in the field of acting. He is also scripting for the upcoming Nivin Pauly starrer Oru Vadakkan Selfi, directed by Prajith Karanavar. The actor-director is also planning to start for his upcoming directorial venture soon.
Oru Second Class Yathra will also star Nedumudi Venu, Innocent, Indrans, Sreejith Ravi, Chemban Vinod Jose, Joju George etc in supproting roles. The filming movie will start from the first week of January 2015, at various locations of Kannur, Aluva, Thrissur, Kochi and Kayamkulam.