- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Aravindante Athidhikal: A Grand Launch For The Trailer Of The Movie!
- Mammootty & Vineeth Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time?
- When Vineeth Sreenivasan Met Mone Other Than Thala Ajith!
- Aravindante Athidhikal To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Vineeth Sreenivasan, the young actor-director and Nikki Galrani, the actress, who has already become the flavor of the season, are all set to play siblings in the upcoming movie Oru Second Class Yathra, directed by new comers Rajees and Jackson Antony. The movie reportedly revolves a train journey and the resulting incidents.
Directors says that Oru Second Class Yathra will no be a road movie; but the first 40 minutes of the movie will develop through a train journey, which begins from Kannur and ends at Trivandrum. Vineeth Sreenivasan and Nikki Galrani will be essaying completely different roles in the movie.
Nikki Galrani is extremely busy with a handful of projects; including Dileep starrer Ivan Maryada Raman, Rudrasimhasanam etc. Her latest release Vellimoonga was a huge critical and commercial success.
Mollywood's favorite film maker, Vineeth Sreenivasan, who recently made a comeback into lead roles with recently released Ormayundo Ee Mukham, is all set to be active in the field of acting. He is also scripting for the upcoming Nivin Pauly starrer Oru Vadakkan Selfi, directed by Prajith Karanavar. The actor-director is also planning to start for his upcoming directorial venture soon.
Oru Second Class Yathra will also star Nedumudi Venu, Innocent, Indrans, Sreejith Ravi, Chemban Vinod Jose, Joju George etc in supproting roles. The filming movie will start from the first week of January 2015, at various locations of Kannur, Aluva, Thrissur, Kochi and Kayamkulam.