- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Aravindante Athidhikal: A Grand Launch For The Trailer Of The Movie!
- Mammootty & Vineeth Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time?
- When Vineeth Sreenivasan Met Mone Other Than Thala Ajith!
- Aravindante Athidhikal To Hit The Theatres On This Date!
Vineeth Sreenivasan wrapped up filming for the upcoming movie Ormayundo Ee Mukham. The actor-director announced that he took the final shot for the movie on October 6th in Pondichery, through his official Facebook page. Ormayundo Ee Mukham is said to be a romantic comedy, set in the backdrop of Bangalore. The movie is directed by Vineeth's former assistant Anwar Sadiq.
Namitha Pramod plays the female lead opposite Vineeth Sreenivasan. Aju Varghese, Mukesh and veteran actress Lakshmi will play pivotal roles in the movie. Interestingly, the title of the movie is adapted from Suresh Gopi's famous dialogue from the iconic movie Commissioner.
Ormayundo Ee Mukham will also have Bhagath Manuel, Rohini, Muktha and Anju Aravind in supporting roles. The movie is penned by Anwar Sadiq himself. Shaan Rahman composes the music, Jithu Damodar is the director of photography and Johnkutty handles the editing. Jaison Elamkulam produces the movie under the banner RJ Creations.
Vineeth Sreenivasan is making a comeback into lead roles with Ormayundo Ee Mukham. The actor, who took a break from his singing and acting careers to direct movies, has made a cameo appearance in the recent super hit Om Shanti Oshana. Reportedly, Vineeth will resume his direction career with the sequel of his last directorial venture Thira.