- Challenging Star Darshan's Son Vineesh Completes Dubbing For 'Mr Airavata'
- 100 Days Of Love Is Not In Trouble: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dulquer Salmaan To Play Journalist In 100 Days Of Love
- Indrajith And Bhavana In Ezhamathe Varavu
- Breaking News Live Movie Review - Fails to grip!
- Vineeth to play Revathy's brother in Father's Day
Vineeth, the multi-talented face of Mollywood, will play Nithya Menen's father, in the upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love. Vineeth is the youngest actor who enters into the so called Mollywood's on-screen fathers list. The movie, which will have Dulquer Salmaan as the protagonist, is directed by debutant Jenuse Mohamed. Another interesting fact about the movie is, reportedly Dulquer will be playing a nameless role in 100 Days Of Love.
Vineeth is a familiar face for Malayali audience. He entered into the world of artforms with school youth festivals. Vineeth has won the Kalaprathibha title in the State Youth Festival. He made his movie debut with I V Sasi directed Idanilangal.
He earned huge appreciations for his performance in his second movie Nakhakshathangal, directed by Hariharan. The actor has been very choosy about the roles he picks and has acted in a cluster of landmark movies.
100 Days Of Love is a romantic-comedy, which will also star Aju Varghese, Sekhar Menon, Lena and Abhirami Suresh in supporting roles. Dulquer Salmaan will play a journalist, who works for a National daily, in the movie. Jenuse himself penned the script for the movie. Prajeesh Varma handles the cinematography and Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon composes the music for the movie.