- Anoop Menon & Mamtha Mohandas To Join Hands For Neeli!
- Unni Mukundan & Anoop Menon Back Together For A Film?
- Asif Ali & Anoop Menon To Team Up Yet Again!
- Manju Warrier's Aami: Anoop Menon's First Look Is Out!
- Anoop Menon’s Sarvopari Palakkaran: The First Official Trailer Is Out!
- Anoop Menon And Shyamaprasad To Team Up Soon!
Anoop Menon, the most eligible bachelor of Mollywood, is all set to enter the wedlock. The actor-scenarist will marry his close friend Shema Alexander, in December. The couple is tying the knot after 5 year long relationship, with the blessings of both the families. Shema is apparently a person who is not associated with the film industry.
Anoop Menon is the son of Balussery Paramabath Veettil Gangadara Menon and Indira Menon. Shema, who hails from Pathanapuram, is the daughter of Thottumukkath Prince Alexander and late Lilly Alexander. Further details of the bride and the wedding are yet to be revealed.
Anoop Menon has recently revealed that he is all set to enter the wedlock and will be getting married by the end of the year. The actor, who was rumoured to be in a relationship with actress Bhavana, has also revealed that he will be marrying a person, who is not from the film industry.
Anoop Menon, who proved his mettle as an actor as well as a scenarist, has acted in about 50 movies and penned scripts for 7 movies, within a career span of 10 years. He has won the Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor and Filmfare Award for Best Supporting actor, for his performance in the movie Thirakkatha.