TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It was indeed a big shock for all the audience when director Ranjith declared that he had dropped his project with Mohanlal, Manju Warrier and Prithviraj and is planning to do a movie only with Mohanlal. People got even more surprised when the director dropped that too. Now, Ranjith comes forward giving an explanation to all stating what happened with the movie?
Ranjith said that when Manju Warrier decided to make a comeback into the industry, she had called him up and said that she would love to make a re-entry with his movie. But, Ranjith told her that she should be back looking into the script and not by looking people. After his movie with Mohanlal, Ranjith had again planned another film with the actor and it was the story of a couple. So, he thought of casting Manju Warrier in the movie.
Adding on, Ranjith said that there was another pivotal character in the script and he needed someone talented to execute it. And so, he approached Prithviraj and he instantly accepted the offer. It is to be remembered that it is a longing desire of Prithviraj to act along with Mohanlal and so he did not want to miss the chance. Producer Anthony Perumbavoor too was happy with the cast and that's how a movie with Mohanlal, Manju and Prithviraj was decided.
Later, Prithviraj called up Ranjith and told him that the climax of the movie is somewhat similar to the film Thira, directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan and Thira was getting ready for release. After calling up Vineeth, finding that it was true, Ranjith dropped his movie. Now, he had three big stars with him and he wanted a script. But, unfortunately he could not write one with equal importance to all. So, he called up Prithviraj first and later Manju Warrier and told them that he cannot do a movie with them now.
Ranjith decided to do a movie with Mohanlal, but even that did not work out. The director says that the main issue was he writes a script and then make the casting. He was not used to deciding the cast at first and then writing a script. This had finally landed up in Ranjith wrapping up his project totally.
Ranjith says that he has no projects at present, but he is producer of the movie directed by cameraman Venu. Mammootty plays the lead role in that film.