TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Alphonse Puthren, the Premam director slammed the rumours regarding his involvement in piracy. Alphonse was addressing the media after the 8 hours long enquiry sessions with anti-piracy cell. He states that he won't betray his work.
According to Alphonse Puthren, his involvement behind the issue is fabricated by the media. He points out that producer Anwar Rasheed and lead actor Nivin Pauly have not blamed him for the piracy.
Recently, some popular online journals have reported that Alphonse Puthren is the master brain behind the piracy. The reports suspect that the cold war between producer Anwar Rasheed and Alphonse is the result of the same.
It is not a secret that Alphonse Puthren and Anwar Rasheed are not so close these days. The friction between the director and producer started after the director lost his hard disk which has some important scenes of Premam.
The team was forced to re-shoot the lost portions; which caused some unexpected financial loss to producer Anwar Rasheed. But both Alphonse Puthren and Anwar Rasheed has not commented on the reports yet.
Anti-piracy cell officers, on the other hand, stated that they questioned Alphonse Puthren for so long, to know more details regarding the editing techniques used on the movie. More details regarding the investigation will be revealed soon.