TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Amar Akbar Anthony, the recently released Prithviraj-Jayasurya-Indrajith starrer, is doing extremely well at the box office. As per the latest collection reports, the movie directed by Nadhirshah has collected 8.94 Crores in 7 days.
Sources suggest that the movie has already crossed 10 Crores at the box office, when it completed the 10th day of release. But the reports are yet to be confirmed. Amar Akbar Anthony has already been declared as a blockbuster.
The movie had a massive opening at the theatres, by collecting 5 Crores within the first three days of release. Even though there is a high competition with the recent Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi movies; AAA manages to top the list.
Director Nadhirshah undoubtedly made a successful debut with the movie. He is reportedly planning to direct his second flick, with Dileep in the lead role. Meanwhile, Amar Akbar Anthony is all set to be remade into Tamil soon.
Prithviraj, who essayed Amar, is on a high with the two consecutive box office successes. His last movie Ennu Ninte Moideen is still running successfully at the theatres and is expected to break all the collection records of M'town soon.
For Jayasurya and Indrajith who played Akbar and Anthony, the movie is a great relief. Even though they are considered to be the most talented youngsters of Mollywood; the actors haven't had much success in their careers.