TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Archana Kavi, the young actress is all set to marry the famous standup comedian Abish Mathew. The actress herself revealed the news to Manorama online recently. Abish Mathew is popular for his independent comedy shows.
According to Archana, it is purely an arranged marriage for the couple, who are family friends. Archana and Abish also did their schooling together and are very close friends since their childhood.
The marriage proposal was jointly put forward by Archana and Abish's families. The couple was initially reluctant about the marriage; but later decided to tie the knot. Archana and Abish will enter the wedlock by the beginning of next year.
Archana Kavi, who hails from Ramapuram, Kottayam, is the daughter of popular media personality Jose Kaviyil and Rosamma Kaviyil. She was born and brought up in Delhi till the age of 17.
Later, the actress moved to back to her hometown, to pursue higher studies. Archana started her career as an anchor in India vision Yes channel. She made her acting debut with the classic love story Neelathamara, directed by Lal Jose.
Abish Mathew, who also hails from Kottayam, started his career as a radio jockey. He later earned immense popularity through his comedy shows. He was also a part of the controversial show, AIB Roast Knockout.