- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Stars Who Are Rumoured To Be Part Of Kamal Haasan's Show
- 'Badai Bungalow Will Be Continued', Confirms Arya!
- Ghajinikanth First Look Causes A Flutter
- WHOA! RAJARATHA Second Poster Is Out; Kollywood Actor ARYA’s Look Is Revealed!
- BREAKING NEWS! Tamil Actor Arya To Make His Sandalwood Debut In An Upcoming Film!
- Shruthi Hassan’s Sangamithra Makes It Big!
Tamil actor Arya joined the popular Malayalam production company August cinema as the new member of director board, which already includes Prithviraj, Santhosh Sivan and Shaji Nadesan. August Cinema announced the news through their official Facebook page. Hereafter, Arya will be a co-owner of the production company.
Arya made his Malayalam debut with August Cinema's first production venture Urumi, directed by Santhosh Sivan. Prithviraj essayed the lead role in Urumi, while Arya played two characters, in which one was the father of Prithviraj's character. Interestingly, Prithviraj himself dubbed for Arya in the movie.
Prithviraj has always remarked that Arya is one of his closest friends from the film industry. Even though he is active in the Tamil movie industry, Arya was born to Malayali parents who hails from the Kasargode district of Kerala. The actor has always been very keen to act in Malayalam movies; but was less confident to try a hand, as he is not fluent in the language.
Arya and Prithviraj will share screen for the second time, in the upcoming movie Double Barrel, which is also produced by August Cinema. The movie, which is expected to hit the theatres for Vishu, will also have Indrajith, Asif Ali and Sunny Wayne in the lead roles.