TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Trisha Krishnan will essay another female lead in the movie. Initially, the makers were considering Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala to play Kamal's wife in the movie. But the crew later opted for Asha Sarath after watching her films.
The actress has already shared the screen with Kamal Hassan in the Tamil remake of Drishyam, which has been titled as Papanasam. She will be reprising her character IG Geetha Prabhakar Drishyam in the Tamil remake as well.
Asha Sarath was also a part of the Kannada remake of Drishyam. She is one of the rare actresses who got the opportunity to play the same role in the three remake versions of the movie.
The actress, who made her acting debut in the mini screen, is doubtlessly one of the finest talents of contemporary Malayalam Cinema. She has recently paired up with Mammootty in the blockbuster movie Varsham.
Interestingly, Asha Sarath started her acting career in her late 30's, with the full support of her husband Sarath and daughters. Mollywood has started accepting married heroines; seems to be a positive sign!