- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
As per the latest reports, Dileep has sent a legal notice against the leading English daily Times Of India, for publishing fake news regarding his new venture D Cinemas. The daily has recently reported that the multiplex has been built on a government property; which was a false information.
The article, which was published on January 1st, alleged that Dileep's theatre complex is situated in the Government property, which was originally owned by Cochin Maharaja. The actor has demanded 50 crores as the compensation for publishing a false news; which badly affected his goodwill.
Dileep made it clear that he bought the 92.9 cent property from Biju Philip, Augustine, Paul and Saji in 2006. He had submitted all the documents to Thrissur district collector in 2013, before starting the construction of the theatre complex.
The actor says that Times Of India failed to maintain the basic standards of a newspaper. He also added that the news affected him in a bad way. According to the legal notice, if the management of Times Of India fails to reply within 10 days, Dileep will take the issue to court.