TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Dileep starrer upcoming movie Canadian Tharavu is retitled as Two Countries. The movie, which is directed by Shafi will have Mamta Mohandas in the female lead. Two Countries is penned by Shafi's elder brother, filmmaker Rafi.
The actual reason behind changing the title has not been revealed. As per the reports, young actress Namitha Pramod will make a cameo appearance in the movie. She will play the fiance of the central character, played by Dileep.
Two Countries revolves around a carefree rich guy, who married a Canadian-based Malayali girl, only to settle in Canada. The movie, which is said to be a family entertainer depicts the incidents faced by him in Canada.
The movie will also have Makrand Deshpande, Mukesh, Suraj Venjarammoodu, Ashokan, Shaju, Lena, Srinda Ashab, Vinaya Prasad, Sara Yeldon etc in the supporting roles. More details regarding the project are yet to be revealed.
Dileep and Shafi last teamed up for the blockbuster movie Marykkundoru Kunjadu. The director has been going through a low phase in his career after his last few ventures miserably failed at box office.
Mamta Mohandas shared the screen with Dileep for the last time in My Boss, directed by Jeethu Joseph. Namitha Pramod shared the screen with the actor for the last time in Siddharth Bharathan's Chandrettan Evideya.