TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Dulquer Salmaan-Sai Pallavi starrer upcoming romantic thriller has been titled as Kali. The movie, which is directed by cinematographer turned film-maker Sameer Thahir, is penned by Rajesh Gopinath. The filming of Kali is progressing at Kochi.
The movie, which is said to be a romantic action drama, will have Dulquer Salmaan and Sai Pallavi in the roles of a married couple, Siddharth and Anjali. Kali revolves around Siddharth's life from the age of 5 to 28.
The sources suggest that Anjali is a very strong role, which would perfectly suit Sai Pallavi, who stole millions of hearts with her portrayal of Malar in Premam. She is depicting a modern avathar in the movie.
It is the second collaboration of Dulquer Salmaan with director Sameer Thahir, after the much appreciated pan-Indian road movie, Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi. It is the fourth directorial venture of Sameer.
Kali will have Soubin Shaheer, Chemban Vinod Jose, and Vinayakan in the key roles. Gireesh Gangadharan is the DOP. The movie is produced by Sameer Thahir, Shyju Khalid and Aashiq Usman, under the banner Hand Made Films.