TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Fahadh Faasil and Anusree will play the lead roles in the upcoming movie Maheshinte Prathikaaram, which is said to be a romantic thriller. The movie will mark the directorial debut of actor Dileesh Pothan.
As per the reports, Fahadh Faasil will play a photographer in the movie. Anusree will depict the role of a sharp-tongued small town girl. Maheshinte Prathikaaram is a said to be a romance-revenge drama.
Anusree has paired up with Fahadh Faasil, in her debut movie Diamond Necklace, directed by Lal Jose. The duo was highly praised for their performance as a mismatched married couple in the movie.
Maheshinte Prathikaaram was earlier slated to start filming from December 2014. The movie was postponed due to the tight schedule of Fahadh. The movie will go on the floors from the first week of June, in Idukki.
The movie is penned by Shyam Puskharan. Shyju Khalid handles the cinematography. Bijibal composes the music. Saiju Sreedharan handles the editing. The movie is produced by Aashiq Abu under the banner OPM Dream Mill Cinemas.
Fahadh Faasil is currently filming for the upcoming movie Bourborn Street in America. Anusree, who is on a high with the success of Chandrettan Evideya, is also busy with some promising projects in her kitty.