TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Sana Althaf, the cute actress who made her debut in lead roles with James Albert directed Mariyam Mukku, says that Fahadh Faasil is a supportive co-star. Sana was sharing her the experiences she had in the sets of Mariyam Mukku, in a recent interview given to a popular Malayalam daily.
Interestingly, the young actress who stole the hearts as Salomi, is currently studying in 10th standard. Sana is extremely busy preparing for her upcoming board exams. The actress says that the cast and crew members of Mariyam Mukku treated her affectionately. Sana recalls that Fahadh was extremely patient to take re-takes when she made little mistakes.
Sana Althaf made her acting debut with Vikramadithayan, directed by Lal Jose. She played the younger sister of Dulquer Salmaan in the movie. The actress says that it was Lal Jose and costume designer Sameera Saneesh, who recommended her to James Albert, who was searching for a suitable face to play the female lead in Mariyam Mukku.
The actress, who is widely considered as a look-alike of popular actress Asin, started her career as a television anchor, in a popular Malayalam TV channel. Sana got an opportunity to work in Vikramadithyan, through her aunt who was the choreographer of the movie.