- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Role Models Box Office: 14 Days Kerala Collections
- Role Models Box Office: 4 Days Collections At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Role Models Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Role Models Movie Review: A Strictly Average Affair
- JUST OUT! Role Models Official Trailer
Namitha Pramod, the actress who has been harshly criticized for her wrong answers in the popular television show Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeshwaran, says that she is totally unaffected by the social media attacks and criticisms.
The actress points out that it is very easy to criticize someone for their mistakes; but really tough to be in their situation. Namitha says that she was extremely nervous to be in the hot seat of such a popular show, and was highly disturbed with the lights and loud music played at the venue.
The young actress was tagged as 'Alia Bhatt of Malayalam Cinema', for being unaware about the recent blockbuster Bangalore Days. The actress was asked to identify the right movie from the given options, with the names of the characters. Namitha was provided with the names of the characters of Bangalore Days; but the actress wrongly picked Pattam Pole as her answer.
Later, when the host of the show, actor Suresh Gopi asked her about the wrong answer, Namitha Pramod replied that she has watched the movie; but chose the wrong answer due to the nervousness. The actress has been receiving huge criticisms and was attacked by the media, for being completely clueless about the industry she works.