TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Jayasurya, the versatile actor of M'town, is in all praise for Nivin Pauly and his recently released movie Premam, directed by Alphonse Puthren. Jayasurya stated his appreciations for Nivin and Premam, through a Facebook post.
According to Jayasurya, Nivin Pauly has delivered a fantastic performance in the movie and looks absolutely handsome onscreen. The actor has funnily suggested that Nivin should think of reducing his good looks, as it is not to be that handsome.
He has also appreciated both the directorial and acting skills of director Alphonse Puthren (Alphonse has made a surprising cameo appearance in the movie). Jayasurya states that Alphonse is a brilliant actor.
Jayasurya has also commented that Anwar Rasheed will be soon changing his name to Ambani Rasheed, as the film is doing extremely well at the box office. He also stated that he does not have any plans to rate the movie,
Premam has already emerged as the biggest blockbuster of 2015 so far. The movie is expected to break all the collection records of the Malayalam movie industry soon. The movie has been receiving huge accolades from the audience, critics, and celebrity.
Lukka Chuppi, the upcoming movie of Jayasurya, will hit the theatres this weekend. The movie, which is directed by Bash Mohammed, stars Murali Gopy, Joju George, Saiju Kurup etc in the lead roles.