- Kunchacko Boban's Johny Johny Yes Appa: Two Actresses Join The Cast!
- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Kunchacko Boban To Team Up With The Writer Of Vellimoonga!
- Kunchacko Boban All Set To Play the Lead Role In Allu Ramendran!
- Kunchacko Boban Has Already Scored A Hat-trick Of Hits In 2018 So Far!
- Kunchacko Boban & Lal Jose Are All Set To Team Up Yet Again!
Kunchako Boban and wife Priya Ann Samuel had made a promise during their 9th wedding anniversary celebrations last year. The couple, who celebrated their wedding anniversary with autistic kids promised to start a hospital for autistic kids soon. The couple kept their promise and has opened a hospital for autistic kids in Sharjah.
The hospital, which has been named as Al Fashtt Medical Center, is an exclusive super speciality hospital for psychiatry. Apart from autistic children, the hospital also aims the patients of all age groups, who suffers with depression and other mental imbalances. There will be a special headache clinic for the treatments regarding various types of headaches.
For autistic children, there will be behaviour therapy courses, speech therapy courses, treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders, hyperactivity etc. Treatments are also available for obesity, under the Obesity and Lifestyle clinic which will jointly function with the hospital.
Kunchako Boban has been into business field since last few years. The actor is one of the top entrepreneurs from the movie industry and has proved his business skills with some successful ventures. But, Al Fashtt Medical Center is not just another business venture for the actor; but is an establishment which is extremely close to heart.