- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Total Kerala Collections!
- Mohanlal's Jimikki Kammal Video Takes Social Media By Storm!
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 5 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Movie Review: A Book Without A Solid Content!
Director Lal Jose and his production house LJ Films are famous for promoting newcomers wholeheartedly. The hit maker also turned producer with a couple of popular movies and has distributed some blockbusters as well. In a recent interview, Lal Jose revealed that actor Fahadh Faasil is the sole reason for the birth of LJ Films.
Fahadh Faasil, who migrated to USA after the huge failure of is debut movie Kaiyethum Doorathu, returned after a few years with a plan to learn direction. He approached Lal Jose for joining his team as an assistant director. But the director felt that Fahadh is meant for acting and asked him to pursue an acting career.
The young actor was initially not confident enough to try his luck in acting again; but later changed his decision upon Lal Jose's insistence. The duo planned for a movie named Mother India, which was scripted Murali Gopy. But most of the popular banners were reluctant to produce a movie with Fahadh in lead and the project got shelved.
Lal Jose says that it was the moment which he started thinking about his own production house. The director says that he would like to promote the young actors and film makers, who has been neglected by the popular production companies. Lal Jose has produced and distributed some popular movies, including Diamond Necklace, Thattathin Marayathu etc.