TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thiruttu Gramam is penned by Ordinary fame Nishad Koya. The movie is produced by Milan Jaleel, under the banner Galaxy Films. The female lead and rest of the cast are yet to be finalized.
Thappana, the last collaboration of Mammootty-Johny Anthony-Milan Jaleel trio, was an average hit at the box office. Johny Antony is currently in a low phase, with the back-to-back failures of his ventures.
The filmmaker was harshly criticized by the audience and media for the repetitive nature of his movies and the downfall in the quality of his films. His last venture Bhaiyya Bhaiyya was a critical and commercial disaster.
Mammootty, who is back in form with a series of hit movies, first collaborated with Johny Antony for the blockbuster comedy entertainer Thuruppugulan.
The actor is currently filming for Kamal's upcoming movie Utopiayile Rajavu, which is said to be an emotional drama. Mammootty's upcoming project Pathemari, directed by Salim Ahmed, is expected to hit the theatres by June.