TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The father-son duo will not be sharing screenspace in the movie. Pranav Mohanlal will assist director Jeethu Joseph in the project, which will have Mohanlal in the lead role. Pranav and Mohanlal have earlier shared screen in Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded.
Pranav has also acted in Mohanlal starrer Onnaman, directed by Thampi Kannamthanam. The father-son-duo did not share screenspace in the movie, in which Pranav essayed the childhood of Mohanlal’s character.
It is for the first time in the history of Malayalam cinema, a star kid is working as an assistant director in a movie, which stars his father in the lead role.
As per the sources close to Pranav Mohanlal, the star kid has no plans to venture into acting in the near future. Pranav is highly passionate about filmmaking and aspires to be an independent filmmaker.
Pranav has won Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist, for his performance in Major Ravi directed Punarjani. He has also been active in school drama club and has won Best Actor award multiple times.