TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The first song of the upcoming Mohanlal starrer movie Loham is out. The song, which starts Kanaka Mailanji, is sung by actress Mythili and singer-composer Shahabaz Aman. The song is a soothing romantic melody.
Kanaka Mailanji is composed by Sreevalsan J Menon. The song is enriched with beautiful lyrics and simple tune. Mythili and Shahabaz's vocal part perfectly compliments the mood of the song. Mythili is doubtlessly promising as a playback singer.
But it is extremely surprising that such a soothing melody belongs to a movie like Loham, which is touted to be an out-and-out action thriller. Kanaka Mailanji is released by Mathrubhumi Music, recently.
Interestingly, Mythili is playing multiple roles in Loham. Mythili will appear in a small yet powerful character, she has assisted director Ranjith in the movie and turned playback singer for the song Kanaka Mailanji.
She has earlier sung a couple of songs in her career; but this is her first melodious number. Shahabaz Aman, on the other hand, is also a popular talented music composer and has worked in Ranjith's Indian Rupee and Spirit.
Loham, which is penned by Ranjith himself, will have Andrea Jeremiah in the female lead. Kunjunni S Kumar handles the cinematography. The movie is produced by Antony Perumbavoor, under the banner Aashirvad Cinemas.