TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Mohanlal-Ranjith duo's upcoming action thriller Loham has started rolling. The filming of the movie started on March 9th, in Calicut. Gold Goin Motion Pictures managing director M D Sasidharan performed the switch on and Mathrubhumi Cheif Manager K R Pramod did the first clap.
Loham, which is said to be an out-and-out action thriller, will have Andrea Jeremiah in the female lead. The movie is expected to be Mohanlal's comeback into action roles, after a long gap.
Ranjith last teamed up with Mohanlal for the social-drama Spirit, which was a huge critical and commercial success. The duo was later expected to team up with a project with Manju Warrier in the female lead; but the movie shelved in the initial stage itself.
Earlier, Ranjith has penned scripts for and directed Mohanlal in the popular movies, including Devasuram, Aaram Thamburan, Narasimham, Ravanaprabhu etc.
According to the reports, Loham is a movie which revolves around the gold smuggling business, which has been active in Kerala since last few years. Mohanlal will sport a completely different look in the movie.
Calcut, Kochi and Dubai are the main locations of Loham. Rest of the cast is yet to be revealed. Ranjith himself pens the script. Kunjunni S Kumar handles the cinematography. The movie is produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner Ashirwad Cinemas.