TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Mohanlal, the magical actor, has reportedly said 'No' to the two already announced projects, directed by his best buddy Priyadarshan. The actor refused to start filming for the projects, as he is not impressed with the scripts.
According to the sources, Mohanlal is planning to be extremely careful about choosing his future projects. The star actor is quite disturbed with the recent failures and wants to concentrate more on the perfection of the screenplay.
Well, it will be a wise decision from the actor's side if he decides to do the projects which challenge the actor in him. The lack of a good script was visible in Mohanlal's past few ventures, which failed miserably at the box office.
Reportedly, Mohanlal has asked the writers of both Priyadarshan projects, to re-work on the scripts. The first project is said to be an action thriller, which will be entirely shot in Russia. Aparna Gopinath is playing Mohanlal's wife in the movie.
The second movie, which is yet to be officially announced, is a crime thriller which revolves around a murder investigation. Interestingly, Mohanlal is playing a blind man in the movie, which is penned by a newcomer.
The next project is very crucial for both Mohanlal and Priyadarshan, as their last outing Geethanjali was a critical and commercial disaster. We hope the duo will join hands for an extraordinary movie as soon as possible.