- Suresh Gopi’s Lelam 2: What’s The Current Status Of The Movie?
- Suresh Gopi Birthday Special: 5 Characters Of The Actor We Would Like To See On Screen Again
- Malayalam Actors Who Were Part Of The 'Hat-trick' Win At The National Film Awards!
- Lelam 2: The Much Awaited Suresh Gopi Starrer Is Gearing Up To Begin!
- INTERESTING! When Suresh Gopi Was Imitated By His Son Gokul Suresh!
- Has Mohanlal Replaced Suresh Gopi In Lelam 2?
Suresh Gopi, the actor who is on a high with the success of his television show Kodeeshwaran, opened up about his upcoming Tamil movie I, in a recent interview. The actor says that his role in I will be a complete surprise for the audience.
The actor's absence in the teaser and trailer has made headlines. It was rumoured that Suresh Gopi had a fallout with the director of the movie Shankar; and thus the actor was not featured in the teaser and trailer. But Suresh Gopi slammed the rumours by stating that he shares a very warm relationship with his director.
The actor revealed that he signed I with some conditions. He has already informed Shnkar, lead actor Vikram and producer Ravichandran, that he won't be participating in any promotional events or success bash the movie.
He signed the movie upon certain conditions like he won't be acting after 8 pm in the night, he will not smoke or drink onscreen etc. But the actor later compromised with some conditions as the character demanded smoking scenes.
Reportedly, ome popular Tamil and Bollywood actors were earlier considered for the role played by Suresh Gopi. But director Shankar felt that Suresh Gopi is the perfect person to essay the character and finalised him for the role.