- Namitha Pramod Is Not A Part Of WCC And The Actress Speaks Up About The Same!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan-Alia Bhatt Team's Dear Zindagi Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Role Models Box Office: 14 Days Kerala Collections
- Role Models Box Office: 4 Days Collections At Kochi Multiplexes!
- Role Models Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Role Models Movie Review: A Strictly Average Affair
Namitha Pramod, the young actress who has already entered the top heroines' league of Malayalam cinema, is the new prey of social media attacks. Namitha's appearance in the popular television show Ningalkkum Aakam Kodeeshwaran hosted by Suresh Gopi, is the latest subject of controversies.
In the show, Namitha was asked to identify the movie with the names of characters. She was provided with the names of the female characters of the recent blockbuster Bangalore Days; but the actress failed to name the movie. Namitha has been receiving huge criticisms for being unaware about a recently released movie.
On the other hand, Namitha Pramod's fans and some fellow actors has come forward in support of the actress. Posts which both criticize and support the actress has been going viral in the social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Namitha has been tagged as the dumbest heroine of Malayalam cinema by the haters.
The supporters of Namitha Pramod has been defending her by saying that she is one of the busiest actresses of Mollywood. It is not compulsory that an actress should watch all the releasing movies and recall the names of all the characters from the movie. Namitha Pramod hasn't commented on the issue yet.