TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
If the reports are to believed, Namitha Pramod will replace Vedhika as one of the female leads in Siddharth Bharathan's Dileep starrer movie Chandrettan Evideya. Anusree will play another female lead in the movie. Reportedly, Vedhika backed out of the project due to her busy schedule.
Namitha Pramod has earlier paired up with Dileep in the popular movies Sound Thoma and Villali Veeran. As per the reports, Anusree will be playing the role of Dileep's wife in the movie; while Namitha Pramod essays another pivotal role. Anusree is teaming up with Dileep for the first time in her career.
Vedhika has earlier played the female lead in Dileep starrer movie Sringaravelan. The actress who is on a high with the success of her Tamil period drama Kaaviya Thalaivan, is currently busy filming for the Kannada flick Shivalinga, directed by P Vasu. Her last Malayalam release, Cousins was a huge flop at box office.
Chandrettan Evideya is expected to be a different movie in Dileep's career. Reportedly, the actor will be sporting a completely different getup in the movie. KPAC Lalitha, Prathap Pothan and Chemban Vinod Jose will play the other vital roles. The movie is produced by Shaiju Khalid, Sameer Thahir and Aashiq Usman, under the banner Handmade Films.