- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
Nayantara, the actress who is all set to make a comeback to Malayalam movies, surprised her favorite actress Manju Warrier and first director Sathyan Anthikad. The actress paid a sudden visit to the sets of Sathyan Anthikad's upcoming Mohanlal-Manju Warrier movie, along with director Siddique, to congratulate Manju for the Newsmaker Award.
The cast and crew were planning to give a surprise party for Manju for the achievement. Nayantara, who visited the sets, also joined the party. Manju and Nayantara has been so close since the filming of the multi-starrer flick. Nayan has also been extremely fond of her first director Sathyan Anthikad and has always stated that she owe her success to him.
Sathyan Anthikad introduced Nayantara into the film industry through his super hit movie Manassinakkare. He is the person who changed the name of the actress, who was born as Diana Mariam Kurian, to Nayantara. Later, the actress became highly popular in the South Indian film industry; but has always been in touch with her first director and co-stars.
Nayantara is currently filming for Siddique directed upcoming Mammootty starrer Bhaskar The Rascal, in Kochi. Manju Warrier and Sathyan Anthikad are about to wind up the filming of their upcoming untitled flick. Both the movies are expected to hit the theatres for Vishu 2015.