- Sreenivasan & Dhyan Sreenivasan To Team Up For The First Time!
- Mammootty & Sreenivasan To Share The Screen Space In An Upcoming Political Movie!
- Aravindante Adhithikal Review: A Decent Film That Serves Well To The Family Audiences!
- Before Aravindante Athidhikal: When Sreenivasan & Vineeth Sreenivasan Appeared In The Same Movie!
- Sathyan Anthikkad-Sreenivasan Team's Next Movie To Get A New Title!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
Actor-scenarist Sreenivasan says that re-creating the popular characters Dasan and Vijayan matching to the current trend of Malayalam movies, is not possible. At the same time, the actor says that he is willing to play Vijayan again, if someone approaches him with a sensible script.
The actor opened up in a recent interview given to a National daily. Sreenivasan remarks that sequels and remakes has very less scope in the current scenario. He feels that fresh thoughts and fresh experiments are the keys to success.
Sreenivasan made it clear that he has absolutely no issues with Mohanlal and confirmed that they will be joining hands for a project in the near future. He brushed off the rumours which suggest that the fourth part of Dasan-Vijayan series was shelved due to his cold war with Mohanlal. Earlier, Mohanlal has also made it clear that he has no issues with Sreenivasan.
Dasan and Vijayan are doubtlessly one of the best comical characters of Malayalam cinema. The characters were first featured in the blockbuster movie Nadodikkattu and its sequels, Pattanapravesham and Akkareyakkareyakkare.