- Parvathy Ratheesh Enters Wedlock
- Madhura Naranga: What Is In Store?
- Madhura Naranga On July 17
- Ratheesh's Son Padmaraj To Make Acting Debut
- Kunchacko Boban And Biju Menon For 'Madhura Naranga'
- Kunchacko Boban Is At His Best In This New Dance Number!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
Parvathy, daughter of late actor Ratheesh, is all set to make her acting debut with the upcoming movie directed by Sugeeth. She will play one of the two female leads, opposite Kunchako Boban in the movie. Interestingly, Parvathi will be playing a Tamil speaking Sri-Lankan girl in the untitled movie.
Earlier, Keerthy Suresh was considered for the role; but the actress backed out due to her other movie commitments. Biju Menon will also essay a pivotal role in the movie. The other female lead will be played by a popular actress. The makers are yet to fix the title and the other female lead of the movie.
Parvathy is the eldest daughter of Ratheesh and Diana. The aspiring actress is currently working as an IT Professional in Bangalore. Parvathy's mother Diana Ratheesh succumbed to brain tumour last month. She has three siblings; two brothers and a sister.
It will be an ambitious project for Kunchako Boban and Biju Menon, who are going through a low phase in their careers. Bhaiyya Bhaiyya, the last joint venture of Kunchako Boban and Biju Menon, was a huge flop at box office and earned highly negative reviews from the audience and critics. Chackochan's last release Cousins also failed to do well.